Infinite Sadness … or hope? ( http://infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com/ ) nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I have to admit that I was pretty surprised because I haven’t been putting much energy into blogging here as of late BUT, it is very exciting to me that what I worked on developing over 2012 meant something!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1. Display the award logo on your blog. √
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. √
3. State 7 things about yourself. √ (see below)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. √ (see below)
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. √
7 things about me
1. I am a social worker by day.
2. I am a color fanatic. I painted the same room three times in one year before getting it “right.”
3. I love to read. I have a goal to finish all of the “classics.”
4. My dream is to go back to school for a degree in the fine arts to paint.
5. I also dream of writing novels.
6. I’m a “cat person” and, in fact, I can’t remember a time that I didn’t have a cat around.
7. Art, literature, music, and PE were my only As in high school.
Nominations for Very Inspiring Bloggers
- Art by Janine Whitling: http://www.janinewhitling.com.au/blog
- Focus on Insight: http://focusoninsight.blogspot.com/
- Galia Alena: http://galiaalena.blogspot.com/
- Good Juju: http://www.goodjujufromcecilia.com/
- Know My Worth: http://knowmyworth.com/
- Lalyblue Mixed Media Artist & Dreamer: http://www.lalyblue.com/
- Living Life: http://www.debbiekemplivinglife.blogspot.co.uk
- Musings from the Messy Room: http://enlightenedink.com/blog/
- My Spiritual Sabbatical: http://eleanorbrownn.wordpress.com/
- Random Thoughts n’ Lotsa Coffee: http://www.randomthoughtsandlotsacoffee.com/
- Saxon Studio: http://saxtonstudio.wordpress.com
- SimpLee Serene: http://simpleeserene.com/
- Trying God’s Patience: http://tryinggodspatience.com/
- Wendy Poling, Mixed Media Artist: http://www.wendypoling.typepad.com/
- Zen Mama: http://www.zen-mama.com/